SME is Europe’s only dedicated annual event for the field service market. It will celebrate
its 28th Anniversary this year. Both the exhibition and conference are free to
attend if registered prior to the show taking place. Entry on the day is £30.
Register for the show free of charge (saving £30) by clicking here.
Service Management Expo provides a unique opportunity for over 100 exhibitors to showcase the latest technologies, products and services to visitors from field service management, facilities management, finance, IT and operations, including:
1. Service Management Software & Systems
2. Workforce Optimisation & Scheduling
3. Tracking, GPS & Fleet Management
4. Mobile Communications & Hardware
5. Logistics & Distribution
Are you looking to deliver high value low cost service?
Well, that’s what we are all about. As Europe's only dedicated annual event for the field service market, SME is a must attend event for professionals who want to work smarter.There is no better event than SME to meet new contacts, update your industry knowledge, source new products, or get expert advice in such a time efficient manner.
Across the show you'll find a wealth of educational content, suppliers and networking
opportunities which really will make a difference to the business you work in, including:
suppliers. If you want to get the best out of your budget, as Europe's ONLY dedicated event for
field service, there is no better place than SME to source and compare all the leading suppliers
and their products
- The Solutions Theatre. Attend
bite-size updates and demonstrations of the industry's brand new technologies from Cognito,
Solarvista, Click Software, TomTom, TNT and many more...
- The Networking Bar, meet like minded industry peers and source new and beneficial partnerships.
- Anna[asAn Afternoon with the Service Community, an afternoon with your peers dedicated to sharing opportunities and examining best practice consisting of 3 presentations, a Q&A and networking drinks.
- The Service Management Expo Conference. Hear industry experts as they share their business success and practical know how on CRM to GPS, optimised spares to telematic analytics and everything in between.
Sponsorship packages available:
To discuss opportunities available please contact Asif Ijaz on: email@example.com, (0) 20 7 921 8735.
Contacts – organiser and promoter:
For all other enquiries please contact Claire Chivers on: firstname.lastname@example.org, (0) 20 7 955 3960.