The last call has gone out to encourage the channel to get its entries in for the 2010 ACEs which take place on 26 May at the Lancaster Hotel, London.
Resellers have several categories to choose from:
- Emerging reseller of the year - designed to identify and reward resellers that have emerged during the recession as market leaders.
- Reseller solutions of the year - which will recognise those that have developed and deployed technology making a real difference for the customer.
- SME reseller of the year - the winner will have shown the ability to go above and beyond the average in this tough and demanding market
- Enterprise reseller of the year - selling into the top end of the market demands skill, an investment in excellence and a proven ability to deliver.
- Public sector reseller of the year - only the select few get through the various stages of accreditation to be able to call themselves public sector specialists and the winner will come from that group of channel players.
- Environmental company of the year - resellers also have the option to enter the award recognising those that are committed to using technology and their own approach to business to help save the planet.
But time is running out so resellers need to enter now by clicking onto the MicroScope ACEs website.